Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Best Fish Friend Pet BFF As Seen On TV


My Best Fish Friend As Seen On TV is a new science play kit suitable as a special educational gift for all occasions! By following simple instructions, you get to breed your own little fish at your convenience! Through high-tech biological science, rare fish eggs are contained within special little "My Best Fish Friend" bags ready to be hatched and their entire growing process can be closely observed.

Kids can grow their very own fish friend and have hours and hours of fishy fun with the My Best Fish Friend (My BFF) kit. It’s the real deal where you can hatch, raise and grow your own live fish in 24 hours.

It’s easy and fun. Just place the My Best Fish Friend Miracle Pound in water and the live fish will hatch within a day. These beautiful fresh water fish can grow up to their full size within 2 to 3 months with proper care.

The scientific name of the fishes is Nothobranchius Korthausae and they originate from regions of South Africa and South America. A single My BFF Miracle Pouch can grow 8 or more fishes. My Best Fish Friends are perfectly happy living in fresh clean water and do not require any air pumps, or heaters.

No comments: