Friday, February 09, 2007

My Lil Reminder - My Little Reminder



Deluxe Upgraded Model which records up to 60 seconds
NOT 20 seconds like the regular basic model
Set of 2 My Lil Reminder Digital Voice Recorders.
Batteries Included in Deluxe Model.

My Lil Reminder Deluxe
My Lil Reminder is the digital voice recorder that records without tape, then reminds you later.

This one-touch digital recorder is your own personal reminder! Simply press "record" and speak into the microphone. Later, press the "play" button to listen to the message. Perfect for shopping lists, to do lists, names, addresses, phone numbers - even where you left your car in the parking lot! My Lil Reminder Deluxe is smaller then a credit card, so it fits easily into a pocket, purse, briefcase, or even on a key chain. Records and plays back messages up to 60 seconds long. Also has a handy built in LED light. Made of a sturdy lightweight plastic.

If you have trouble remembering what you don't write down, now there's an easy way to remember everything! My Lil Reminder Deluxe is the digital voice recorder that records without tape and reminds you later. So easy to use, just press the button and speak, then play back your reminder when you need it. Slip it on your key ring and take it with you everywhere.

My Lil Reminder is Great For:

Shopping Lists
To Do Lists
Names
Addresses
Phone Numbers
Meetings
Car Location in Parking Lots
My Lil Reminder Features:

Small Keychain Size
Built-In LED Flashlight
Digital Voice Recorder
Press & Speak
Attaches To Key-Ring

My Lil Reminder - My Little Reminder
Your one stop shop for all Infomercial products that you see on TV. AsSeenOnTVGuys.com for your # 1 source for all Infomercial products.

No comments: